Water Project : Innovation
This project is under Integrated Water Resource Management project, which is designed for sustainable development of farmers by increasing the production of farmers through water conservation and soil conservation.
The activities of the project are as follows
1) Damaged: -
Soil conservation and water conservation are done by digging 1 meter wide X 1 m deep area around the field and additional yield can be obtained on the prepared bund.
2) WAP: - Water Accumulating Deep Pit: -
- The swap is a 5 meter long X 3 meter wide X 2 meter depth shape
- This size pit is taken at a low flow / slope
- Drain and water are impregnated due to this ditch
- 30,000 liters of water storage tank fills 5 to 6 times a year
3) Doa: -
- This treatment is done on rivers, drains, rivulets
- Doha generally has a 20 meter wide X 2 meter depth X 100 meters length
- The size of the can be changed according to the width of the stream
- Reduce the flow of water helps in fading the water.
4) Deep Sea. C. T. : -
- Deep Sea. C. T. This is 1 meter wide x 1 meter depth x 20 meters length.
- This treatment is done in mountainous areas on the range of 0 to 33 percent of the slope.
- Due to this treatment, the flow of water flowing over the hill slows down and drainage and soil conservancy and soil conservation are accumulated in the digging area.
5) Irritable Dam: - Loose Boulder Structure
- Must be less than 10 meters in length and less than 1 meter in depth.
- Treatment is done by constructing stones in size of 1 meter high x 2.5 meter width X 10 meters. (Length can be lower than the size of the oval)
Due to this treatment, the flow of water is slowed and the impoverished soil is impregnated and treatment of soil conservation works.
- This treatment is done by stacking stones of different sizes in a form that stops one another. This treatment is done by the help of a child
6) Soil Caterpillar Dam: -
- The soil drainage treatment is done on the peak of the mountain head, on the lane, and on the rivulet
- The drainage width is more than 10 meters The slope of the drainage vessel should not be more than 3 percent
- The bottom width should be less than 5 meters and not more than 15 meters
- Polelen machine is needed for the dome of the foot
Black filling is done in the folded foot and then the soil is pressed and the filler is pressed with the help of the machine.
- This treatment helps in water conservation and soil erosion and helps to water the soil
7) Sludge desilting: -
The site is removed from small ponds, storage ponds, percolation ponds, cement bundles etc.
- Pokleen, JCB machine is used to remove the mud The extracted slurry is given to the farmer's farming to increase the productivity of the farmers so that the production of the farmers increases
- Due to the removal of sludge, Structure's storage capacity increases and it helps in filling more water in the soil.
8) Recharge shaft:
- This treatment is done in the river bed or other non-watering areas. In the black soils of the river
With the help of borewells, take the pit on the side of the boar and use the recharge material in it
- Recharge material: - Small large pieces of pieces, sand, bronze pieces are placed in different layers.
- This treatment helps in watering soil and increasing groundwater
9) Boer Recharge: -
- A 2 meter wide x 2 meter long x 2.5 meter depth hole is taken around the boar
- After stripping a small hole in the bore's casserole pipe, the pipe is then filled with a circular string. In the pits made, the pieces of sand, pots, and bricks are cast in different layers, so that the water is purified by water.
Due to this treatment sewage or rainwater is dug into the pits and be refilled in the soil
10) Stone Bunding:
- Stone bunding is done in the hills or areas where smooth stones of 1 ft x 1 ft are available.
- Manpower is used to treat this
The size of the Stone Banding is in the horizon Stone bunding is due to soil conservation and water conservation
11) Cement Bund Dam:
- Cement bundh is used on the upper and upper boundary of the river
Cement, sand, standing, water, steel, etc. are required when building a cement bund
- Laborers and machines are used to construct cement Cement bunds cause long water accumulation and water flow slow down
- This treatment causes water conservation and soil conservation
12) Composite Gabrian Bond:
- The streams, rivers, streams etc. This treatment is done (where the width is within 15 meters).
To compile the Gabbianian, sand, cement, creek, water, 1 foot x 1 foot sized flat stone, mesh etc. are required.
- With the help of force, the compound is done in the Gabian bund and the machine is used for the dug. The components which are water-bearing with water flow can be strengthened and trapped in the net. Backwards, water storage increases
- This treatment leads to water conservation and soil conservation